Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wow, that was sick.

Last night was amazing, here are few highlights.

-rolling my ankle 30 seconds into "I Want A Pie"

-skating in there all day while knowing they'd lynch us if they found out

-every band kicking everyone's collective ass

-that dude in the pit that seemed to be on steriods

-rednecks performing a mass exodus during "My Dog Punched My Wife"

-The Callers playing "I Wanna Be Sedated" and "Fortunate Son"

-The Leftovers rocking the best mustaches since Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds

-Two/Turds sounding one minute like Daniel Johnston and another the Beach Boys

-The Boners ruling as always and bonus points for Tyler for playing with a jacked ankle.

-Slurpees & Nachos getting applause

Thanks to:
Caleb, Sam, Bob, Fitch, Ames, Herbie, Anthony, Tyson, Jordan, Two/Turds, Warm Leftovers, The Gentleman Callers, The Lone Boners, Emily from KXGN, The Rose Theatre, Kessels, Nick, Dwight & Leta, Eastern Plains Event Center, and a lifetime of thanks to every single one of you for coming to either of the two shows, I owe you all my first born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home